Are you a company planning to hire a temporary employee for a certain special task? Hiring a temporary employee would require a temporary contract before anything else. Here is detailed information on the temporary employment contract and what to include within.
What Is A Temporary Employment Contract?
A temporary employment contract is a contractual agreement between two parties, namely the employer company and the temporary employee to be hired. In some cases, some company may hire a temporary employee or worker to perform a specified task that may be seasonal or casual work for a specific period.
When Is A Temporary Employment Contract Used?
A temporary employment contract has to be prepared by the company that is hiring a temporary employee. The contract is to be signed by both parties to make it legally binding.
It is recommended to draft a temporary employment contract before hiring a candidate. This way, it will be easier for the hiring manager to explain the clauses and terms and conditions as well as expectations to the potential candidates.
What Is Included In A Temporary Employment Contract?
There are a lot of things that should necessarily be covered and included in a temporary employment agreement.
- The complete name and address of the employer company
- Name of the temporary employee hired
- Employment terms —— the duration of the employment contract as well as the starting date and the time frame.
- Termination —— This mentions that the employer company has the right to terminate the employee at any time, for any reason during the period of contract. Similarly, the temporary employee has the right to leave the job at any time for any reason.
- Duties —— This specifies the position of the temporary employee in the company. It also mentions that the temporary employee duly accepts all the terms and conditions of the temporary employment contract and will work towards the employer’s fulfillment with full diligence and sincerity.
- Hours of work —— This part should mention the number of hours the temporary employee is supposed to work.
A temporary employment contract should also include terms of compensation, the return of the property, modification terms to the contract, applicable law, and any other information that is deemed to be added.
It is not always possible for companies to frame a temporary employment contract from scratch. That’s when CocoSign’s services come to the rescue. With a massive range of temporary employment contract samples in store, you don’t have to worry about framing a contract content anymore.
CocoSign represents a wide collection of legal templates covering all types of leases, contracts and agreements for personal and commercial use. All legal templates available on CocoSign shall not be considered as attorney-client advice. Meanwhile CocoSign shall not be responsible for the examination or evaluation of reviews, recommendations, services etc posted by parties other than CocoSign itself on its platform.