Commercial property owners, homes, small businesses or authorized caretakers of a property must always sign a contract when they need landscaping services from a professional landscaping service provider.
If you are an individual landscaping service provider or a landscaping company, this landscaping contract template will help you formalize your landscape service terms in a legal way that protects your payment rights and interests.
What Is A Landscaping Contract?
A landscape contract is a formal and legal contract signed between a landscaper and property owner/ authorized caretaker. It is similarto the lawncare agreement in some ways Through a landscaping contract template that is duly filled in and signed, property owners can peacefully enjoy the benefits of front yard or garden maintenance with aesthetics, along with a safe and sustainable ecosystem whereas landscapers can get the work done in a single go without having to re-arrange their staff or equipment due to lack of permissions, approvals and needed support.
What Is Covered In A Landscaping Contract?
A landscaping service contract covers the following:
- Names, contact details of landscaper and property owner/ caretaker to be mentioned specifically in the contract
- Details of landscaping services to be provided by the landscaper in exchange of payment
- Pricing and charges related to each service, permission and approvals needed, equipment needed, number of staff to be deployed, any rentals and support services from the property owner. It also itemizes payment schedule, deposits and advances to be made
- Timelines of competition of the project with detailed landscaping plan with day wise itinerary
- Landscaper and property owner/caretaker responsibilities clearly defined and agreed to
- Indemnification clause for the landscaper to absolve himself or herself of any future lawsuits related to work
- Permission if requested for any promotional activities such as images or videos of pre and post landscaping work by the landscaper
Pros and Cons of Landscaping Contracts
|Timely payment for landscapers||A little time consuming to list out all expectations and responsibilities|
|Clear payment and budget expectations||Willingness in signing a formal contract|
|Preventing time and cost overruns in due course owing to permissions and approvals||Limitations due to weather and unforeseen circumstances|
Hiring a landscaping contractor without proper legal documentation is risky. Thus having a landscaping contract template ready for customization helps a lot. The industry leader in contracts, CocoSign provides a whole range of professionally and legally drafted contract templates for your landscaping contract needs.
It comes with standard contractual language for what services will be provided, a pricing section to specify costs, and signatures so both parties can sign & formalize the deal.
CocoSign provides a range of landscaping contract samples and landscaping contract templates for both buyers and landscaping contractors, so you can draft a contract hassle-free. All you need to do is to fill out the drafted information sections and customize the contract as per your landscaping work brief and get it signed.
Click here to download our easy to review sample landscaping contracts and landscaping contract agreement pdf templates now.
CocoSign represents a wide collection of legal templates covering all types of leases, contracts and agreements for personal and commercial use. All legal templates available on CocoSign shall not be considered as attorney-client advice. Meanwhile CocoSign shall not be responsible for the examination or evaluation of reviews, recommendations, services etc posted by parties other than CocoSign itself on its platform.