CocoSign isn’t just about e-signing
Using CocoSign is a walk in the park. It boasts myriads of cutting-edge features to accelerate your overall signature request process.
Before the document is sent out
Still hand-delivering or mailing documents to signers separately? Endeavoring to gather parties to sign in physical presence together? Time to let CocoSign refresh such a time-consuming workflow.
- Upload more documents. CocoSign allows you to sign multiple PDF documents at once.
- Bulk Send to more recipients. Add up to 500 signees at a time simply with a recipient import list.
- Convenient templates. Create templates for commonly used documents, breaking free from repetitive and monotonous document drafting.
- Template signing link. Convert a template into a signing link and forward it to a chat group, members of which can sign after they input their names and emails themselves.
- Customizable signing workflow. Have signers sign in order. No more hopping from signers one after another to collect signatures for the same document.
- Branding. Append your company logo, tailor your brand color, customize the URL to include your company name and make revisions to the email signing invite based on an email template.
- In-person signing. Sign face-to-face when all signing parties are present. Close the deals on the spot.
When the document is awaiting a signature
Fed up with sitting and waiting for signees to sign physically or texting them at regular intervals to know if they’ve read or signed the file? Embrace CocoSign, and you’ll have a full knowledge of every document’s signing status on the move.
- Automatic reminders. CocoSign will remind signers to sign the document at set intervals.
- Manual reminders. Manually send reminders to those who forgot to sign or delayed signing.
- Expiry date. Give signers a sense of urgency and impel them to sign punctually.
- Real-time email tracking. keep yourself well-informed via email whenever recipients have signed or declined the document.
- Document signing link. Generate a signing link for the document to be signed and share it with a signee who can't receive the email request. Upon opening the link, he/she can sign immediately without extra steps needed.
After the document is signed
Traditionally, after you receive the signed documents, you need to label the files, and store them into different filing cabinets separately. With CocoSign’s all-around filing system, you can get rid of these hassles once and for all.
- Final PDF copies. After your file is signed by all signees, everyone involved will receive a copy of the final PDF automatically. No need to scan and share the documents individually again.
- Auto-archiving. CocoSign archives your documents into different categories, such as I Need to Sign, Waiting for others, Expiring soon, Complete, and Draft.
- Sorting files. Create folders as needed and sort your documents to different folders, straightening them out and minimizing the time to find a necessary file.
- Audit trail and history. CocoSign pinpoints and proves who’ve made the changes to the document and when, providing solid legal support for the signing activity.
- Redirect after signing. Redirect signees to any page when they finish signing, which can be a thank-you, or payment page.
Don’t you worry about data security
As a HIPAA-compliant eSignature software, CocoSign heavily invests in an all-round security suite to protect your sensitive signing data from any cyber breach, consisting of a robust firewall, AES 256-bit encryption, authentication codes, TLS 1.3 and so on.