In a business world that relies on the internet to promote their products and services, it’s no wonder web design has become a vibrant and competitive field. To make sure your potential clients will respond to your initiative, you need to send a well-crafted web design proposal.
They need to see that information isn’t everything; the way you display and organize it is also vital, and they shouldn’t underestimate the visual impact. To make sure that happens, you need to start with a great website proposal template.
What Is a Web Design Proposal?
The web design proposal is the formal document you send to potential clients to convince them that you are the ideal web design provider for their business.
The website proposal is your extended business card or more of a crossing between a portfolio and a pitch, and it must show how your particular skills and experience will improve their online presence and attract material gains.
This document has two main purposes:
- convince them you are the best choice
- set the terms of your future collaboration
What Should a Web Design Proposal Include?
Inspiration and creativity are essential when it comes to web design, but when you are preparing the document meant to convince prospects to hire you, the organization is equally important.
So to create the ultimate website design proposal, it’s better to use an excellent website proposal template, so that you don’t miss any important aspect:
- An introduction, or a cover letter, is usually used for more significant projects and is meant to establish the initial connection to the people who are about to evaluate your proposal.
- A presentation of yourself and your team, including relevant experience and skills, as well as positive feedback from former clients.
- A general view on what their future website should look like, a glimpse into your vision.
- An overview of your creative process and the steps it includes.
- The main specifications on timeline, pricing and other terms of the agreement.
A website proposal is the best way to convince potential clients that your web design services are exactly what they need in terms of efficiency and pricing.
To convince them the website you will create will be both visually attractive and fully functional and efficient, you need to use a website proposal template to organize your presentation.
CocoSign has excellent options for a web design proposal template, as well as great proposal templates for other types of businesses. Such an efficient framework is what your proposal needs to get noticed and bring positive feedback.