The mobile development business is highly competitive, so finding the best way to present yourself is essential. Before getting into the technical details of how your app is going to work, you need to convince them you are the right developer.
The proper app proposal connects you on a more personal level and points out the commercial benefits that your app will bring. It translates the features the app will have into everyday language that everyone understands, with an emphasis on which of the client’s needs it will fulfill.
What Is a Mobile App Development Proposal?
After the initial conversation with the client, when you test the ground and learn what they are looking for, the app development proposal is the next step, a deeper form of communication with your potential client.
The app proposal is the document that conveys the essential pieces of information that can convince the client you have the right solution to their problems.
Since there are many technical aspects involved, you can turn to an example project plan for mobile app development, to better illustrate your intentions.
But at the same time, it’s essential to set realistic expectations in the mobile app proposal. It will help if you evidentiate that point where your client’s expectations and your competencies intersect.
What Are Included in a Mobile App Development Proposal?
The key to finding out precisely what the client expects from the future app is efficient communication. But before getting to the technical details, you need to lay out all the benefits that come from hiring you.
The app proposal needs to be drafted with the same care and interest that you would invest in developing the app. This is what you need to include in the mobile app proposal:
- Show you did your research and know what issues the client has and how your app can solve them. Be specific about the features you plan to include.
- Present your credentials, show a brief bio of yourself and your team, to prove you have the abilities and experience this app requires.
- Set the timeline, budget, milestones, and all the crucial steps in the app development process.
- Underline that you are flexible and open to discussion and that you will tailor the app to their needs.
- Clearly explain what you need from the client, who needs to be involved, to show them communication is vital.
Landing a job in app development isn’t always easy, but the first step is sending a bulletproof app proposal. Your proposal needs to communicate all the significant aspects and persuade the potential buyer you are the one that best understands their expectations.
For that to happen, you need to use an excellent app proposal template. CocoSign creates efficient and user-friendly templates for all types of proposals, and the mobile app development proposal is exactly what you need.