Landscaping includes decorating a piece of land and making it more attractive by altering the prevailing design, adding artistic features, and planting trees. As they say, cutting trees isn't for teenagers anymore. It has now become a way of earning pennies.
People hire landscapers to groom their yards and maintain the beauty of their lawns. Landscapers need to have artistic designs and keen knowledge of development and work on changing the landscape for the better.
What Is a Landscaping Proposal?
To get started with landscaping you need to prepare a catchy and unique landscaping proposal for the clients. Proposals are convincing sales tools. Express your unique qualities and reason why you are better than your competitors.
A landscaping proposal is a written document submitted to a potential client by a landscaper or a landscaping service company that lays out the scope of the task to be done, timelines, costs, and terms of payment.
Write a brief yet impressive proposal and outline it with images, videos and reviews from your previous work. Show your client that you believe in actions by showing them the best of your services.
What Services Does a Landscaper Cover?
“You grow it, we mow it.”
This is one of the famous slogans of landscapers. But it isn't the only job of landscapers, they're supposed to completely manage the yard and they need to be creative and work on better ideas. Some of the most common services by any professional landscaper are as follows:
- General Bed Maintenance
- Trimming of weeds
- Debris removal
- Design of lighting and walkways of the landscape
- Removal of spent blooms
- Monitoring and removal of browning leaves and branches
- Plant Protect and Feed
- Fertilizing plants and lawns
- Planting and maintaining flowers and trees
- Lawn Protect and Feed
- Lawn Mowing
- Irrigation System Set up, Start-Up or Shut-Down
- Seasonal Display, annual flowers display
What Should You Include in a Landscaping Proposal?
Don’t compromise on authenticity. Keep your proposal brief but authentic, mention the services you can provide, capture the attention by adding links from previous work. Your proposal should have the following points:
- Cover Letter: Start with thanking the client to provide you an opportunity. Be courteous.
- Outline: Create an outline of all the points. Make it brief but try to cover all the services you can provide during the whole landscaping process.
- About Us: Briefly address the client why you are better than your competitors, describe briefly the differentiative qualities of your company.
- Terms and Conditions: Mention your conditions during the whole project.
- Budget: Give a rough estimate of the cost for the project.
- License and Certifications: Showcase your previous work and show your professionalism to the client.
- Conclusions: Briefly conclude your proposal and ask for their answer in the body of your proposal.
No business can ever flourish and grow without optimizing its marketing campaign. Behind every successful business, there is an effective business proposal. We are here to help you out in this.
You can use CocoSign’s landscaping proposal template for landing successful agreements with the clients. We guarantee you that our outstanding proposal templates will help in improving your business productivity.