The invoice is the last document related to the transaction that the client receives from you. So, it’s a chance to leave one more excellent impression and even turn them into regular clients.
That’s why your invoice needs to look impeccable and have all the necessary sections; that will be beneficial both to the client and to you. To make sure you can quickly and easily issue such a document, you need an efficient blank invoice template.
The following is included in the blank invoice template:
- Business information
- Client contact information
- Fields for list of items or services delivered and their corresponding price
- Total amount due or owed
- Total payable tax
- Payment due date
How to Fill out an Invoice Form Blank Template?
If you use a free printable blank invoice, it takes only a few minutes to create an invoice and send it to the client. Just download it, customize it any way you want, fill in the blanks, and it’s ready to go.
Here are all the steps you need to take to issue a professional invoice using a blank invoice template:
- Download the blank invoice template; you can choose from Word, Excel or PDF format.
- Open it on your device.
- Customize it with the name and identifying information of your business, as well as your logo.
- Click ‘Save’.
- Make a copy of that document, to use it for a specific client.
- Add the identifying information of the client.
- Fill in the products or services you are providing, mentioning the individual price, quantity, taxes, and final cost.
- Add the payment details, and any mentions you consider necessary, as well as the terms and conditions.
- Assign a name to the invoice, preferably using the client name and the date.
- Save the invoice.
How to Send a Blank Invoice to Clients?
After going through all the steps mentioned above, it’s time to send the invoice you created using the blank invoice template. You have two options, either to print it and send it by mail, or simply sending it in an email.
With just a few simple steps you invoice will be on its way to the client:
- Find the invoice on your device.
- Make sure that all the information is correct and nothing is missing.
- Check the name you have assigned to the invoice, making sure it has the client's name and the number of the invoice.
- Write an email from your business account, addressed to your client, attach the invoice using the format you prefer.
- Send the email.
- If you prefer regular mail, print the document once you have checked it, and send it to the client’s address.
Your business doesn’t need any expensive and complicated accounting software; all you need to keep things organized and impress your clients at the same time is an efficient blank invoice template.
Using a blank invoice saves you time and money, and the document you create will look excellent. If you need a blank invoice template, go to CocoSign to get a free printable blank invoice, as well as any other template your company may require.