Draw Your Signature
What Are the Benefits of Draw Signature Online?
Many businesses rely on out-dated and cumbersome signing practices for conducting business processes that affect productivity. However, with the right technology and more precisely through drawing online signatures, they can speed up the efficiency of their business as it allows them to sign online documents within seconds.
No matter if the document requires approval from multiple people in the organization. Drawing signature online helps users in a lot of ways. These benefits include:
- It helps in making business as well as personal workflows more efficient.
- Businesses that use e-signing technology to draw signatures online have greater client satisfaction and higher close rates that enhance the reputation of the firm.
- With online signatures, you can approve digital documents securely and timely.
- You can also avoid legal issues that might arise otherwise due to delay in the signing of documents.
- Drawing signatures online allows users to improve interaction with internal employees and external partners which ultimately improves customer service.
- Organizations can collect signatures on important documents quickly while tracking them for completion. Online signatures, in this way, assist employees in staying compliant.
- In brief, drawing signatures online saves time and keeps business deals moving without any interference.
How to Draw Signature Online?
CocoSign offers you the best signature making tool where you can draw, upload, or type signatures quickly and securely. This modern technology to draw your signature online has enabled businesses and organizations to improve their productivity.
More precisely, people who work online and make online transactions prefer drawing online signatures instead of using a time-consuming pen and paper system. What’s more interesting is that you can easily draw your signature using the right platform.
Follow these simple steps to draw your signature online:
- Log into CocoSign platform with your name and password
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ to create a new account in case you don’t have one
- Click on the ‘Create Signature’ button. It will show you a new dialogue box
- Tap on the ‘Draw’ button and now use your mouse of the touchpad for drawing your signature in any way that you like.
- Once you are done with drawing your signature, click on the ‘Create’ button.
Draw Signature FAQs
Is my signature stamp legal?
Signature stamps are legal and therefore, can be used on legal documents. However, only an authorized person should use them to sign documents.
Where can customers draw a signature on a document?
Customers can draw signatures online from anywhere using any device. Cloud-based documents sent to customers can be signed from computers; mobile phones either Android or iOS. Drawing your signature online offers business executives flexibility to sign documents from anywhere and at any time.
Can I use a signature maker tool to sign my legal documents?
Yes, you can use a signature maker tool that will help you draw your signature. CocoSign hand signature generator enables you to draw secure signatures that can be used to sign legal documents.
Should my drawn signature match my passport?
Any signature that you draw online should match with any of your official documents like passport, bank account, driving license, and so on. This will help you avoid problems related to your identity verification.
Do I need to draw my full name as my signature?
It depends on the situation and type of document that is to be signed. More precisely, if the document requires you to provide your full name as a signature, you will need to draw your full name as an online signature.