What Are the Basic Elements of a Form?
There are some basic elements that every form contains. These include:
- Title: Every form has a title on the top of the form. The title can describe the purpose of the form, or can just be a simple code in the case of some forms.
- Date: All forms contain a date field which should be entered by the person signing the form.
- Declaration: The declaration is the text present in the form that describes the purpose of the form. Signing the declaration meanest that you adhere to the statement mentioned in the declaration.
- Signature: Every form requires a signature. Many forms might need signatures from multiple parties, and some may require multiple signatures by the same person at different places.
- Data: Data is the entries that are made into the form, such as name, address, or designation.
- Validation: Some forms require the seal or signature of a validating authority to enforce the purpose of the form.
Why Do You Need to Use These Forms?
While the majority of the world is operating on paper forms, more and more people are opting for the paperless medium due to the benefits it offers. When you use a form provided by CocoSign, here are the advantages you get:
- Convenience: Any form in this list can be downloaded right from your device, without the need to procure it manually through the respective agency or government offices.
- Features and Utilities: Using forms from our databases provides the option of using inbuilt utilities for modifications in the form. Elements like text, signature, and date can be added directly using CocoSign.
- Validity: These forms are created by professionals or procured directly from the source. Therefore, there are no qualms about the legal validity of these forms.
- Usability: The entire process of completing the forms can be done online without having to print out the forms. These forms can even be sent to other people requesting their signatures directly from CocoSign.
How to Ensure the Security of Digital Documents?
CocoSign hosts digital documents such as these forms adhering to the highest security standards. As such, there are some tips you can follow to make the process just as secure on your end:
- Using eSignatures: eSignatures are valid globally and are recommended over conventional pen and paper signatures due to their security advantages. CocoSign uses world-class eSignature encryption to prevent signature forgery or any other frauds that are related to the validation of documents.
- Password Protection: If you choose to save filled out forms to your device instead of CocoSign’s password-protected storage, make sure that they are protected by at least one layer of security.
- Keeping Copies: Documents on the cloud are available forever, but the same cannot be said for the documents stored on your device. Data losses are common, so keep a copy of important forms in multiple places (or go with a cloud storage option).
- Internal Policies: If the form data is to be shared within a company or between many private entities, there should be pre-decided policies that regulate the privacy of the data. Sensitive information, such as an employee’s private data, should not be revealed to unintended parties.