The in-person signing features simplify the process of adding signatures to your documents. When you are a CocoSign account holder and are present with others in a session, the other party may use your account to sign the document then and there.
CocoSign improves the organization’s workflow. You can crack a deal and get the documents signed immediately, avoiding the hassle of emailing the documents. It is close to signing papers in a conference, with the added bonus of having it online.
The security of all transactions of data and information is guaranteed through the usage of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. As soon as a session completes, the files shared are automatically removed from all servers as well.
The digital signature of CocoSign meets all statutory requirements of the industrialized standards. It is a reliable tool that lets you add digital signatures while protecting your data with essential security protocols.
CocoSign works anywhere and anytime on any device. Contracts signed on one device can be viewed on another as you open your CocoSign account. The documents are synced online within your account.
You have the ability to create and customize your signatures using CocoSign. You can create a unique signature that meets your preferences. This unique digital signature will serve as your digital identity.
What is Digital Signature?
A digital signature is a way of ensuring an electronic document is authentic and untampered. Digital signatures are put in place to secure the content within the digital document. These digital signatures often hold legal value and are accepted under law.
Basically, a digital signature is a mathematical technique used for validating the integrity of the message. It is equivalent to a handwritten signature or signed seal on the documents.
The encryption techniques are used for providing safety and security to your documents. The digital signature utilizes the public key and a private key to encrypt the data. The receiver will be able to decrypt and open the document with the help of the signer’s public key.
Additionally, the authentication techniques verify the documents are received without any alteration from the trusted source. The authentication and encryption mechanisms work together for digital signatures.
Digital signatures come in handy when there is a need for distribution of software, transactions of finances, or even contract management. Moreover, digital signatures also help the users to keep a record of how many changes have been made in the document over the course of time.
What are the Benefits of Digital Signature?
The digital signatures offer the following benefits:
- Digital signatures give the electronic documents a high standard of security during the sending and receiving process.
- The distinctive fingerprint identifying data in a digital signature remains permanently embedded within a document.
- Using the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), a digital signature software provides the highest and most verifiable standard for a person's electronic signature.
- Only the intended recipients can open the document protected with a digital signature.
- You are confident that the received document is unaltered.
- More countries are accepting digital signatures on documents as legally binding.
- It saves enormous costs by making the process of signing and authenticating documents easier and accessible to all.
- It makes it much easier to obtain the signatures of the parties involved, such as the customer, the supervisory officer, or some other entity, via the Internet.
- It portrays your business image as being reliable and professional, up-to-date with the latest trends in technology.
Difference Between Digital Signatures and Electronic Signatures
Often, people interchangeably use the words 'digital signatures' and 'electronic signatures.' In fact, both terminologies are different, and they reflect a different degree of document authenticity.
Digital signatures are embedded in the document and can be validated with the help of certificates. The signer uses a private key and a public key to lock the content of the document or software.
On the other hand, electronic signatures are a symbolic representation of one’s wet signature. It can be an image, text, or drawn by a stylus. It looks like your signature on the paper.
Simply put, you can initially add an electronic signature to your documents. You may then apply a Digital Signature Stamp. This will confirm that after you placed an electronic signature, the document hasn't changed.
CocoSign gives you the flexibility to easily add maximum protection to your documents. The user-friendly interface allows you to quickly add both electronic signatures and digital signatures to your documents.
Electronic Signature Resources
- Electronic Signature
- Sign Word Document
- Insert Signature in Excel
- What is eSign?
- Free Digital Signature
- eSign PDF
- Create Electronic Signature
- Create Digital Signature Online for Free
- What is Wet Signature?
- Fill PDF Forms Online
- Free Online Contract Signing
- Create Fillable PDF Forms Free
- Google Signature
- Send Documents Securely
- Best Free Digital Signatures Software
- Online Form Signature
- What's the Meaning of S Signature?