Benefits of Using an Online Form
While forms are also available in a hardcopy format, why should one use an online softcopy form? This question can have several answers, all of which will favor the online form system due to its versatility. Some of the benefits of using online forms that other alternatives fail to offer are:
- Single Platform, Multiple Solutions: CocoSign provides different types of forms available directly at a single place. Regardless of what requirement you face, you will find a suitable form for it here. These forms are procured directly from the source so complete authenticity is guaranteed.
- Corrections and Modifications: Making corrections or any edits in a paper form is not a simple process. More often than not, the result looks unprofessional and shabby. However, you can edit the forms available here as per your heart’s content.
- Workflow Integrations: Almost all of the business processes have shifted to the digital medium, and companies use online communication apps and utility tools. Online forms can easily be used and shared there for getting signatures, sharing copies, etc.
- Storage and Organisation: Storing hard copies of forms requires manual filing and organizing. When the time comes to check the form again, there are chances of it being missing. However, the forms available here can be saved directly to CocoSign storage or any digital storage medium.
How to Use a Form in the Form Directory?
For the convenience of end-users such as yourself, using the forms hosted here is a fairly simple process. CocoSign has several utilities that make the necessity of third-party editing apps unneeded.
To use these forms, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Browse through the directory and find the right form for you. Click on the form to open its page.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Use Forms’ button on the page.
- Step 3: Add the email and name of recipients who are to receive a copy or whose signatures on the form are required.
- Step 4: Make necessary edits to the form and add the signature, date, name, text, or other data through the tools on the right-hand side. Simply drag and drop the element you want to use on the form.
- Step 5: Once you have made the necessary edits, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Step 6: Enter the email subject and body that will go along with the document. Click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Step 7: Log in to your CocoSign account to complete the final step. If you do not have one, use the signup fields to create an account instantly.
Things to Keep in Mind When Using Forms Online
When you are using and sharing forms and other important documents digitally, there are certain things that you can keep in mind for a better experience.
- Many people tend to ignore the email body and subject that goes along with the form. However, it is important to fill it out so the person receiving it knows the purpose of the document fully well.
- There are rare chances that you may enter the wrong email address while sending the form, or the form may end up in the spam folder of the email. Therefore, it is a good idea to contact the person after you send the form to confirm its delivery.
- CocoSign provides digitally secure online file storage that has world-class encryption standards, suitable for sensitive documents. It is recommended to store your forms and documents in CocoSign’s storage for greater security.
- The entire process of filling out the form, from entering your name to the date and signature part, can be done online on CocoSign. Therefore, there is no need to print the form for any purpose other than submitting it.